If you have been told you have prediabetes, or your sugars are a little high, learn how to turn things around in this Prevent Diabetes Class.
Maybe this sounds familiar to you:
- You’re worried about how you will have time to make changes to improve your health. You’re already so busy with your life.
- You don’t want to go on a diet. You’ve done that before and failed. You’re scared you won’t ever be able to lose weight.
- You think it’ll be too hard to change. But then, you’re afraid of what will happen if you don’t.
- You are the pro-active type but not sure who to believe when it comes to diet advice. There is so much conflicting nutrition information out there.
In just 2 hours you will learn the proven strategies to prevent diabetes, while still enjoying your favorite foods, so that you can be confident you are taking care of your health.
Here’s what you’ll learn by attending Prevent Diabetes Class:
- the biggest mistake people make when trying to lose weight when they have prediabetes, so you can avoid it.
- the most effective steps to prevent diabetes so you start right away with confidence–no wasted time trying to figure out what to do.
- the best strategies for making lifestyle changes that lead to lasting changes, so you are not on a roller coaster with no real progress.
- strategies to overcome barriers which keep you stuck
Plus you’ll have access to resources to make change easier, and continued support with membership in my closed Facebook group.
Prevent Diabetes Class Details:
When: Tuesday, May 24 6:00-8:00 pm
Where: Victoria’s Last Bite, 832 Florida Avenue in Lynn Haven, Florida. Restaurant will be closed to the public.
Investment: $40.00 per person. $75 for 2, if registered together. Dinner is included.
Free gift for the first 10 to register!
Registration Deadline May 22.
Contact me to ask questions and to register.