If you want to improve your group’s health, happiness productivity, and safety, customized group classes are you for you. By group, I mean, anyone who would benefit from learning more about diabetes nutrition such as employees or an interested community group.
Group Diabetes Classes Tailored to Your Group
In a fun, interactive, hands-on session discover ways to….
- control diabetes with simple steps you can fit into your day
- eat your favorite foods and have your glucose in target
- lower your glucose, blood pressure and cholesterol
- have more energy
- make a healthy meal at home quickly
- grab the best snack
- set up your work environment to be “slim” …based on scientifically proven strategies that work
- pick the best options when eating out
I also train caregivers and other professionals who care for people with diabetes.
Topics are individualized to the group but often include:
- What should the blood sugar be? What should we do if it goes too high?
- What should they eat? Can they have fruit? Bread? Do they have to have a snack?
- What does the medicine do? Should we ever not give it?
- How do you treat a low blood sugar?