Finally, a customized plan, just for you, that is realistic, includes your favorite foods, and doesn’t have you slaving away in the kitchen. Together we find solutions to your unique lifestyle challenges so that you have energy for your active days.
No need to search the Internet, or wonder if you should take your friend’s advice about what to do.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re scared and upset to hear you have diabetes and your doctor wants to put you on medicine.
- If you had lost weight and exercised you would not have done this to yourself.
- You’re so busy with your life already. You wonder how you can possibly add taking caring of your diabetes to your daily tasks. It’s overwhelming to think of having to plan and prepare meals at home.
- You’ve seen the horrible problems diabetes can cause. One of your relatives had pain and tingling in his feet and eventually had to have an amputation. A friend has to take insulin and sometimes breaks out in a sweat, and gets shaky and confused from it. You’re worried this could be in your future.
- You’re really afraid you won’t be able to take of yourself. You hear lots of confusing and conflicting advice. How do you even know what to do, or who to listen to? And even if you did know what to do, you’re worried you wouldn’t be able to do it. Give up bread and ice cream, not eat out in restaurants with your friends, exercise an hour every day….it’s overwhelming!
- You wonder if there is a way for you to know if you are on right path to prevent the problems. Are there things you can do to be safe and not have problems?
You’re going to get a customized, step-by-step plan that’s personalized for your work schedule, your lifestyle, and your goals.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn when you work with me:
- The biggest mistake people with diabetes unknowingly make that leads to nerve damage, heart attacks and stroke (and imagine the peace of mind when you’ve got that taken care of).
- Easy mealtime solutions that you and your family will love (and will eat) that fit into your life, along with keeping you healthy and symptom-free.
- The most efficient way to add taking care of your diabetes to your day so it doesn’t take hours and keep you from living your life.
- Proven strategies to set up your environment for success, so it’s no longer a struggle to reach for the healthy option instead of the chips you would have grabbed before.
- How to enjoy your favorite foods without spiking your blood sugars and making you feel bad.
- How to level out your blood sugar so you have enough energy and can perform at your highest level.
- Guilt-free blood sugar monitoring so checking your sugar never makes you feel bad about yourself.
- Easy, sure-fire ways to tell if your current plan is working to keep you free from blood vessel and nerve damage (and what to do about it if it’s not).
- Lifestyle changes that can lower your need for expensive medications.
This isn’t about me making you wrong or forcing you to do things you are not ready for. It’s about finding a solution together that will actually work, be effective, and help you reach your goals.
Ready to get started? Contact me for a free 20 minute strategy session to see if we are a good fit.